The SkyEye GPS tracking platform can dispatch the closest available worker to a location and send customers a dedicated link so that they can track where a service member is currently located. Increase customer satisfaction like you never thought possible.
There are a wide variety of field services that are offered in the business world. Landscaping, home and pool maintenance, pest control and many other business types often maintain large fleets of vehicles and invest in a variety of valuable assets. However, these business can find it difficult to maintain the safety of their assets and are often left wondering if their employees are efficient and productive while using company assets properly.
It is extremely difficult for field service companies to manage the assets that travel from job to job. These assets are often misused and even lost.
With the SkyEye GPS tracking platform, dispatchers can track the location and efficiency of all service members using many different GPS device options. Not only can these devices track assets, but also they can track a variety of conditions such as open doors, started engines and even temperature conditions.
- How can you monitor your workers and their progress?
- How often do your customers call asking when a technician will arrive?
- Do you want to know where your employees and assets are?
- How do you determine which vehicle(s) to dispatch in an emergency situation?
- Are you able to quickly locate the closest vehicle to a specific location?
- What kind of improvements could be made to your company’s overall work flow?
- How often do your drivers sit idling in your vehicles?
- How safe are your employees behind the wheel of your company vehicles?
- Are your company assets being used properly by your employees?
- How do you effectively manage the maintenance scheduling of your vehicles and assets?
- Can the economical useful life of your vehicles and assets be improved?
- Are your employees actually on the job for the amount of hours that are being turned in for payroll?
- How often do your employees use company vehicles for personal errands?
- How much fuel is wasted because of inefficient routes or while a driver tries to find a particular location?
- Are employees using company owned vehicles or equipment to earn money that is not reported to your company?
The Open Layer Mapping feature on the SkyEye GPS tracking platform is an incredible tool for businesses that need customizable map data. This makes it easy for Cable & Telecom companies to overlay their custom cable grid over the map in the SkyEye GPS platform.
SkyEye GPS offers a large variety of GPS Tracking devices that can track a variety of vehicle types while also monitoring a large variety of sensors including Power Take Off (PTO) sensors for their cherry picker and ladder equipment to record when and where a piece of equipment is being used.