Maximize the productivity of utilities equipment and personnel with the SkyEye GPS tracking solution for utilities, featuring integrated work order management. Optimize routes and improve operations while improving disaster and storm response with high accountability.
Organizations that maintain and upgrade public and private utilities have a large array of vehicles and equipment that need to be monitored and maintain. Also, there are many different variables that need to be monitored on these assets.
With a SkyEye GPS Utility Company solution, companies can greatly increase their overall performance and efficiency. With our solution, utility companies can label stationary assets, track various mobile assets and even route them to specific locations based on the closest team.
The features available on the SkyEye GPS platform are a perfect fit for the many needs of utility company GPS tracking. With our platform, utility companies can track where their assets are, who is in charge of them, and much more. They can even label stationary assets (such as utility poles or operation stations) so that dispatchers can make notes about locations and even send the closest team to these assets.
- How often do your customers call asking when a technician will arrive?
- How are you messaging your drivers now that cell violations have become so large?
- How does your organization monitor the location of its various assets?
- How often do your drivers sit idling in your vehicles?
- How safe are your employees behind the wheel of your company vehicles?
- Are your company assets being used properly by your employees?
- How do you effectively manage the maintenance scheduling of your vehicles and assets?
- Can the economical useful life of your vehicles and assets be improved?
- Are your employees actually on the job for the amount of hours that are being turned in for payroll?
- How often do your employees use company vehicles for personal errands?
- How much fuel is wasted because of inefficient routes or while a driver tries to find a particular location?
- Are employees using company owned vehicles or equipment to earn money that is not reported to your company?
- In what way is location-based service involved in dispatching your repair units?
- How do you determine which vehicle(s) to dispatch in an emergency situation?
- Are you able to quickly locate the closest vehicle to a specific location?
Utility companies who manage water, energy and gas lines can easily track their mobile assets. SkyEye GPS offers a large variety of GPS Tracking devices that can track a variety of vehicle types while also monitoring a large variety of sensors including Power Take Off (PTO), Fuel, contact magnet and even temperature.
Our tracking platform can track these devices on a large scale for deployment and security needs. Businesses can even import their own mapping data to the SkyEye GPS tracking platform so that 3rd party data such as water, power or gas line locations can be accessed for easy deployment of work crews.